Thursday, October 18, 2018

WELCOME TO MY WORLD...SERIOUSLY!

The Fall Classic will fall on the Fens in Boston  on Oct.23RD. In having attended World Series 1964, (1967 vicariously by listening to Armed Forces Radio in Vietnam..
Sox versus Cards) 1968, 1986, 1992 and 1993, I'M READY, TEDDY BALLGAME!

Boston is most romantic with the smell of Fenway Franks and Budweiser flowing like spring water. The hype will be nonpareil. Hucksters will scalp your wallets of hundreds and even thousands of dollars!! So what. The game of life is not on the field but on the streets surrounding Fenway Park. I WILL BE THERE!

I am happy my sons Ben and Josh can join in!.. one way or another.

With three outs away I will celebrate by ending this late night blog and get ready for the next chapter in my 76 years: THE WORLD SERIES!

CELEBRATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment