Wednesday, October 31, 2018

MY "CLEAN HOUSE" WEDNESDAY

Wow! The change-of-pace day for me was very rewarding. I am "Standing Tall" from stem to stern. Bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, office all pass my sniff test... clean clear through.

The meal at the NB Senior Center was five stars. The table company was great too.

The North Brookfield Town Hall paint job is very impressive. Rick has spearheaded the task and has a machine to do the ladder work.
Kudos to the men of paintbrush. Keep it going!

The days are short and the nights are long. Tomorrow we move into November. What to do? I must attend my friend's funeral in Wilbraham at5 10.00. Losing good friends is like losing part of your existence. Such is life.

Getting ready for a hot tub. ETB..(early to bed.)

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Pops with POPS
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment