Saturday, October 13, 2018

DONNA B.GREENBERG,MD MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL

How many doctors of medicine would go the extra mile in tracking her patient down? Such is the case, just now with the W.B Police who caught me leaving the Post office 01585. The good Sergeant said to me 'Donna is trying to contact you. Here's her phone number!

The police officer called D.B.G on his Smart Phone and gave it to me. I related I had run out of Seroquel ( an antidepressant) . I ordered it from the VA on Tuesday. An e-mail said it was shipped on 10/11/18. My voice mail from Doctor G. of yesterday said her prescription was sent to the MGH Pharmacy

I dreaded driving to Boston( except for the Red Sox!) After we spoke for a minute Dr. G agreed in sending a prescription to Hannaford's in North Brookfield.

This is the absolute amazing event to cheer about! MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL is truly #1! The treatment I receive at MGH is laudatory. Doctor Donna Greenberg is a lady of extreme compassion and common sense! '' She, too, knows 'how to get to the printer!'...

Thanks Dr. Greenberg!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
THE IMPATIENT PATIENT
BOX 11
0I585
This blog has a curious ending! Not good.
While I'm used in making a small co-payment of say $3 or $5, Hannaford threw me a curveball. For a 30 day supply the price was $40.00. Wow. The VA prescription arrived in Box 11 just in time. I got a 5 day supply from the pharmacist in North Brookfield and 'tipped my hat and slowly walked away!',, and you wonder why today's health-care is so expensive?! Usury!

No comments:

Post a Comment