Wednesday, October 24, 2018

"I SEE THE MOON.. THE MOON SEES ME!"

A terribly busy Wednesday! a 12 hour job without stopping.
  • First order of business was banking I EB with my friend Rene'.
    • Next to Sturbridge.. first to Stop and Shop.. 114.25worth of grub. This should last me 2 weeks. Stop & Shop blows smoke at Hannaford Brothers in NB. I am amazed at what I see and enjoy. I always shop with the mind of a diabetic. The guidance I'm receiving from Sue Burchman at the Worc. VA is laudable. My morning read was something like 118!
    • My publishing efforts are coming along nicely. My ace 'Copy Girl' Savannah scores high grades helping me work on my prototype: "THE MUSINGS OF A COUNTRY AUCTIONEER - BOB POTVIN." The entire focus of this publication is all about "THE BROOKFIELDS!" I RECEIVED TWO COPIES OF PROOFS TODAY AND I'm LIKING THEM!
  •  I AM TOLD THERE ARE WELL OVER 100 ARTICLES SCRIBED BY ME FROM 1985 TO 1993. Stay tuned.
Then to Tony's Cleaners - Spencer. "Look sharp, feel sharp, be sharp!
"Always allow your appearance aid your message!"

Then to Lincoln Stamp & Coin, Chandler St. Worcester. I was high bidder on three items on their Bid Board. A mint Danbury Mint mahogany case portraying American Collectible coins, A GHW Bush Inaugural medal and boss $5.00 stamp entitled AMERICA. In all I do I keep my grandkids in mind. POPS is one of their history teachers.

Later, most of my monthly bills were paid On Line. It is the way things are today..voice activated lives pain-in-the ass calls.

Ran into a new friend Mr. Hatch at Staples.

Back to Worcester tomorrow.

My life is good; I'm firing on all eight cylinders. How ABOUT YOU?

HUNTER'S MOON AGO-AGO. "Lunatic Bob" LOL.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment