Wednesday, October 3, 2018

NEW LEADER ARTICLES ODF 1986-1987 WILL BE RE-PUBLISHED

Good News! The Richard Sugden Public Library of Spencer has released from their archives "BOB POTVIN"







articles! I have full run as I have the bound volumes of the New Leader in my possession.

You will be happy to re-read my stories of CONNIE MACK, The QUABAUG SPRING WATER lead cover story and others. Don't know exactly how I'll do it? I can excise the news print in the binding and have whole pages? Maybe.

TURLEY PUBLICATIONS will be consulted as they are in the newspaper business. I will have a listing in several days to wet your appetites.

An excellent day from stem to stern. North Brookfield Senior Center and other stops too many to recount. You will be dazzled when I make my re-entry. I have also requester TELEGRAM.COM TO PRINT ALL OF MY BLOGS WRITTEN FOR THEM!

With that in mind.. my shades of night are falling!

My Boston marathon begins tomorrow!

R.L.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment