Wednesday, October 17, 2018

MY 'EYE IN THE SKY'

The Alan Parsons Project has a great hit back in 1982. I know Son-Ben will be pleased to read his 76 year old father is HIP and enjoys the hits Ben loves. Ben is a music historian!

My eye in the sky will be from the gallery atop Bates Observatory, North Brookfield. I'm getting excited in my "Project" and will report regularly as progress is made in the restoration.

This morning I had frost on my pumpkin! LOL. 30 degrees.. colder than "a witches tit! "Oh my" as Doc Wight used to say.

This morning with Nikon D-40 in hand I am focusing on Landmarks of The Brookfields.. i.e. monuments that reveal our illustrious history. We don't necessarily have to travel to Worcester or Boston to learn about our past. Artifacts may be found in the local museums: West Brookfield, East Brookfield or North Brookfield. we need your support; we need to be that "Eye in the Sky!

R. LOUIS POTVIN AKA 'Bobby'
Box 11
West Brookfield


No comments:

Post a Comment