Thursday, October 11, 2018

THE GOOD OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE

"Any fool can criticize and most fools do!"  If you are a person of your convictions, " the good opinions of other people" carry little weight!

It's all about perception... being not what we are.. but what people think we are. As a blogger I try to impart my thoughts and wisdom to all people. Not every reader will agree with me. That's fine. I enjoy what I do and am constantly looking for adventure especially in the many facets of my 76 years.

Today, for the better part of my waking hours, I spent in organizing my file cabinet. File folders are good as I keep on tweaking my existence. By contrast to many, I live simply. I am not a hoarder. I collect very little. As a result I am not beholden to many... and I like to think I'm footloose and fancy free.

The composition of my forthcoming booklet production will feature vintage postcards of The Brookfields. The old saying "there's power in pictures" holds true. How many times have we heard " a picture's worth a thousand words!"  Today. With Smart Phones and selfies, the technologies abound making life a collage.

I prefer my Nikon D-40. I can shoot 2,000 images with  one HIGH PERFORMANCE  CHIP.

The incredible weather patterns are wild. I try not to dwell on the forces of Mother Nature. This afternoon's downpours were some of the heaviest I have ever seen. Close to 2 inches filled my plastic rain gauge! Some say "frost" next week

I enjoyed 2 meals of TURKEY BUBBA BURGERS today! A decent  meal with potato tots and sliced carrots. I have cans of fruit cocktail and other delights. Good!

My involvement with the Playoffs  is uncertain. I do know there's an East Brookfield 2020 meeting on Saturday. I plan on attending. Must find the "Mr. Baseball" cassette featuring Connie Mack, himself. Great baseball history!

TimeGood Things Will occur tomorrow!"
FOR A  "HOT TUB." Thy day is done." Hopefully

ROBERT L.
Free agent



No comments:

Post a Comment