Tuesday, October 23, 2018

STOOD-UP TODAY -TWICE!

I don't appreciate it when a person promises you something and doesn't deliver. I was stood-up twice by the same person! Misunderstanding? I don't think so. If I say I'm going to do something I do it. That's called credibility. But then there's always giving the person the benefit of the doubt. So, that's all I can say.

My sleep last night was exquisite. I made my bed and I slept in it! LOL

To the VA today for exquisite physical therapy. My main man Tony knows how to reduce my arthritis pain in my left shoulder. We oldies don't seem to exercise enuf!

Hail-hail the gan's all here. More hail fell about 5:00pm than I've seen in years. The ground was white in spots. The cloud formations, too, were exquisite. Let's hope the Sox perform exquisitely!

Pay day tomorrow. Budget is written out. Nothing to get too excited about. I recall witnessing my dear father at the kitchen table trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. There never seems to be enuf $.

Looking good on the home front. Tomorrow's another day.

SOXAHOLIC!

My hobbies keep me very happy. I won three bids on the Lincoln Stamp & Coin bid board today. More later. What are your hobbies? If you said none...I submit HOBBIES ARE HEALTHY!

Robert-O

No comments:

Post a Comment