Wednesday, October 10, 2018

ROCKSTAR SUGAR FREE

The name Rock Star connotes much to my imagination. I dub one of my sons as a Rock Star based on my observations over the years. Now, after guzzling down of 16floz of Rock Star Sugar Free.. Zero Carbs.. I too feel like a Senior Rock Star of 76 years!

All of the power drinks today have revolutionized our drinking habits. I witness everything  at Country Corner each morning as I pour my cup of java. It is a treat to visit with Rose and Erin, two hard-working unsung heroes of Sherman Oil. Day in day out I constantly learn how the new generation eats... from giant bottles of Coke to 2 packs of Marlboros each day.

 Clearly all customers are "well nourished." Donuts and coffe are the choices of many. for me, 'Diabetes Bob,' it is 2 Splenda and whole milk in my coffee. I don't do junk food!

ROCKSTAR SUGAR FREE  is my latest discovery. 'Rock Star Energy Drink Is Designed for those who lead active lifestyles - from Athletes to ROCK STARS."

It sure beats having a tall can of beer for breakfast! I once knew a mai in Worcester who greeted each day with a cocktail. He may have reached the age of 50!

Zero Calories and Zero Carbs is enough for me to imbibe. "Guarana * B-Vitamins *Taurine * Caffeine is what makes up  this "new kid on the block of energy drinks.

If we want to be a Rock Star in life we must take on a new meaning...being fat, dumb and happy just doesn't cut it with Old Bob!

My day was full in every sense of the word from traveling to Worcester to Sturbridge to Brookfield then onto Springfield +130 miles. Feeling fine.. how about you? ROCK STAR?
 



ROBERT LOUIS "ROCK STAR" POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment