Sunday, October 21, 2018

HISTORIC TRIPS OF THE BROOKFIELDS AND BEYOND BY BOB POTVIN

The truth of the matter is I was denied a small business loan $10,000 to purchase a 2003 red  Dodge Durango SUV and have the proposed vehicle registered, rated and lettered:" HISTORIC TOURS OF THE BROOKFIELDS". NOT GOOD. It seems the days of a handshake and a smile has been replaced with erroneous credit scores. NOT GOOD. You must know "Payback is a bitch" and I am not shy about badmouthing the bank.

Each day I live is truly a treasure for me. I try to go at life with abandon. My life is focused on being busy and having fun. My blogging endeavors of the past 11 years have put me in the front row of life AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME OR GET IN MY WAY. YES, I'M A TOUGH SOB.. LIKE IT OR NOT!

I INTEND TO KEEP "RATTLING A FEW CAGES AND POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS."

Here is the beginning of my tour:



OUR BELOVED BROOKFIELDS ARE PREGNANT WITH HISTORY. THERE'S ONLY ONE INHERENT PROBLEM: APATHY , IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE PREVAIL. I, AS A "Brookfields native"  know the truth and if I don't know it.. I know where to go: MUSEUMS!
 
From the AMERICAN ANTIQUARIAN SOCIETY IN WORCESTER TO THE MUSEUMS "SLEEPING IN THE BROOKFIELDS" I WILL PREVAIL. SIMPLY STATED.."I KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PRINTER!"
 
 WISH ME LUCK AND PLEASE HELP ME IN THE QUEST OF MY DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS!
 
FRIENDS,
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
N.B.H.S CLASS OF 1960
BOYS STATE
GOOD CITIZENSHIP AWARD
AMERICANISM AWARD
VIETNAM VETERAN
FATHER OF BEN & JOSH
GRANDFATHER OF CHASE, LILY, MADELINE AND EVIE
PLUS SAVANNAH IN BELMONT, NC.
 
WATCH FOR MY BOOK IN THE MAKING:
 
"THE MUSINGS OF A COUNTRY BOY"
FEATURING ALL OF MY NEW LEADER ARTICLES
FROM 1985-1993!
 
I AM, I CAN AND I WILL PREVAIL!
SO JUST WATCH ME.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment