Monday, October 8, 2018

NEVER ALLOW THE RICH TO PIS IN YOUR CHEERIOS!

When a rich person assumes an air of superiority with me I revert to making sure I give it back. Such was the case at the market TODAY . A certain lady seemed to be stoical, when in fact, this wasn't her style. I read between the lines and detected an air of superiority..i.e A rich bitch!

"Everybody has shit that stinks." I was told this earlier this year by a young nurse at Mass General Hospital who works in the area of brain tumors. Too many nouveau riche drive fancy cars, live in certain neighborhoods and places such as old Cape Cod. Old Money may be more subtle in their approach with their fellow man.  Sometimes.

We are about as happy as we chose to be. WISDOM OUTWEIGHS WEALTH  period! Being miserable seems to be a trait of some of the rich.

"If you don't happen to like me.. please pass me by!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
COUNTRY BOY
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA




No comments:

Post a Comment