Monday, October 8, 2018

I LOVE MY SONY BRAVIA 75 INCH SMART TV/

Now is the time to buy a Sony 75" TV! I did last November 22, 2017, and delight in every area and topic covered.. from You Tube to Pete Bouchard's weather. This humongous screen is as slim as Skinny Minnie.

If baseball is your love as it is mine.. why not buy one on time? I did with Best Buy. At $200/month the pain of  a $2,294 isn't much of a sting. From the Smithsonian Channel  to every aspect of imagery, the Sony is your best bet at Best Buy. Trust me!

In playing videos I have two boss  Fisher speakers towering around both sides of the slim-Jim silver screen. Picture qualities are awesome.


"You can never go wrong by doing the right thing!"

SONY BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD Tv!

ROCK'N ROLL IS HERE TO STAY SO WHY NOT WATCH IT IN STYLE?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A CONNOISSEUR
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA01585











No comments:

Post a Comment