Friday, October 26, 2018

THE MAKINGS OF MY BOOK

It's like juggling two skunks and a bobcat in preparing my work for publication. It is a team effort with the "Staples Girls" helping Old Bob assembling everything for publication..soon.

In all enterprises there are integral parts: 1. Finance 2. Research 3. Production 4. Sales.

Before I do anything I will fashion a prototype to show investors where I'm coming from. This one publication will be tutorial, entertaining, instructive and warm in nostalgia. It will portray The Brookfields as it really is: Unique.

It looks like a black cover will portray a vintage Country Auction photograph Antrim N.H, 1917 AND TITLE.. The articles written by yours truly will be "the real McCoy. No relation to Danny McCoy! LOL.

I will be soliciting Brookfield advertisers to buy spaces in the back of my work. In the meantime, I will wear my "Thinking Cap."

My target date for publication will be 1/1/2019.

Please spread the word around.

THANKS!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
AUTHOR
The Musings of a Country Auctioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment