Sunday, October 14, 2018

MY NEW SAMSUNG AT&T SMARTPHONE IS MADE IN VIETNAM!

Son Josh has rescued me in the ways of a SmartPhone! The old phone has met it's Waterloo.Now I, as a Vietnam Veteran, am the proud owner of an SM-J77A 16GB - Black.. MADE IN VIETNAM!  Can you believe this!? MADE IN VIETNAM!!!

 This is an excellent example of how the Global Economy works! No longer does Big Business keep American jobs, it seeks the cheapest way possible to render such high technologies (Cheap Charlies!)

Another fine example is with BIC Razors. The TWIN SELECT is new to the market. Guess where they ae made?! Not France but GREECE! Container ships are circumnavigating Mother Earth's oceans making Trade possible.. anywhere.. any time.

Having this "MADE IN AMERICA" theme is so far from the truth.. just go to DOLLAR GENERAL or WALMART and see for yourselves. I know I am right because I watch HUMANITY FROM SPACE   - PBS Video.


KNOW IT ALL    not Know-it-all like some of my critics from Ware.

ROBERT L.














No comments:

Post a Comment