Thursday, November 10, 2016

YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT - 2017

MY REQUEST FOR A LOAN WAS DENIED TODAY BY AN amateur bank under writer .. A Millennial who just doesn't know the score of life. Yes, I am perturbed for the moment and will close all accounts.. etc. I am sapient, 74, have a total etiTLEMENTrement of about $2,000 a month. I refuse to "kiss asp!"


Oka, now, Fasten Your Seatbelts."


Where my total credit card debt is under four hundred bucks.. THE  AVERAGE CREDIT CARD DEBT OF AMERICANS IS $15,675! MY credit score I am told is 700.


"Debt is an unwelcome guest at the table in many American households. No longer is it "Cash on the Barrellhead" by SWIPE, SWIPE, SWIPE THE 'PLASTIC.'


Okay, since the first year I changed my "money attitude" and stored up asupply of crisp Benjamin Franklins. It felt good to have mine in reserve. They I fell prey to absurd Grand-AM repairs that weren't so grand. My currency flew out of my little floor safe. Alright, Son Josh to the rescue. A black Honda with208,000 miles on it. So What..Made in California in 2007, a Honda  ACCORD LX, today is good for 400,000 miles. I have found a newer Honda 2011.. so what.


If you have any sense about you GET SMART!...Take your time, goddamnit, and stop buying EVERYTHING.
 I am an Estate Auctioneer and have bee thru life's ringer. I an renewing my Auctioneer License MA 2000 because so much is building up in your households.. much plastic and worthless JUNK.


If you are over 70 it is either shed or sink.When people use the word "Free" and jettison their junk to the roadside.. this is an omen of what's to come.


IF you are lucky enough to be A FAT CAT WITH OODLES OF BUCKS, now seems to be a great time to But Gold...no bullion but Numismatic Properties. My favorite is the $10 Indian. $20 Coronet and St. Gaudens ae the best.WORLDWIDE in my humble opinion.LINCOL STAMP AND COIN (EPHRAIAMS) SNF GOOD COIN DEALERS CAN HELP.


Safety Boxes...??? Rents are too high.


Read This Site: AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD CREDIT CARD DEBT STATISTICS.


STOP SWIPING, ENJOY MOTHER NATURE  AND REALLY START LIVING.


THE ABSURDITY OF "FATNESS" IN TENS OF MILLIONS OF GOOD AMERICANS IS TRULY UNBELIEVEABLE..."fat so>"


Sincerely yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER-IN CHARGE
WEST BROOKFIELD, MASS.




























No comments:

Post a Comment