Wednesday, November 2, 2016

THE CHICAGO CUBS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS.. SO WHAT !

The United States of America as many, many, many , many, many, many  I repeat...


problems galore....NO BODY WITH COURAGE CAN FACE UP TO THEM. I canj.


  1. Alcoholism
  2. Drug Addiction
  3. Tobacco Addiction
  4. Extreme obesity
  5. Apathy
  6. Ignorance
  7. DUMB
  8. Cable television is  'in the decline."
  9. $50,000 cars and trucks and $900 a month payments are absurd.. My Honda has 207,000 miles .. black.. and it looks and runs like new.
  10. We are like the Romans.. but not everybody..
  11. Runners.. beware...danger on the highway at night ( my Uncle Leo got hit by a car at age 62 In Northboro coming home from Church!  Tonight at 6:30 I almost hit 2 walkers tonight on Route 31 in Spencer./
  12. Keep running as you chances of early Arthritis  are real.
  13. I know my position as I took X-Rays in Vietnam for 12 months and 12 days.
  14. You're goddamn right I am pissed. Television and Hollywood have poisoned our minds with fantasy. I don't do movies.. never did.
  15. . Discipline your kids...CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE... "It's OK to nip their ears every now and then." I learned this wisdom 20..or 30 years ago from old Tom Starodj,.. former Habidasher in Ware, Mass..the hometown of the President of Aetna Karen Lynch...a runner no the less.I like Karen. A BC Graduate and a tremendous role model for all ladies.
So that's the score...We will survive as a Society.Made In China is a GD SIN!
Barnes and Noble.. it seems EVERY BOOK is Chinese. I don't like it.Where have all the printers gone?


Americans.. straighten up and fly right.


















Unplug your cable and start living in the real world...


It is 1:30 AM Thursday.. and I "have miles to go before I sleep."


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER
WEST BROOKFIELD, MASS.
VIETNAM VETERAN.. 91.P20  DRAFTEE U..S 51574051 E-5
SOLDIER OF THE MONTH.. JULY  1967
68TH MEDICAL GROUP
CANDIDATE FOR SOLDIER OF THE MONTH 44 MEDICAL BRIGADE


... And you can bet your Bippy Bob Potvin knows what he is blogging about.


VERITAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment