Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ELECTORAL COLLEGE A CRASH COURSE!

The Electoral College is VERY HEADY STUFF IF YOU ASK ME!


THE VERY KEY DATE WILL BE December 19, 2016. The chosern electors in each state  meet and Vote for the President and Vice-President on separate ballot The electors ecord their votes on "six  Certificates of Vote" which are pepared with the six remaining Certificates ofg Ascertainment".


IF you ae still interested..log onto "U.S. ELECTORAL COLLEGE:"  2016 KEY DATES!


If you may be thinking of going to Washington, D.C. for the swearing in I RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING:


If you know anybody living in the D>C> Area...exploit them...This Inaguration on Janurary 20, 2017. will be for both lovers and haters of Trump. I HAVE ATTENDED 2 INAUGURATIONS. The first time I was there 5 days ahead of schedule.. the second time...I taveled alone.. both times I found cheap rents.


as a Postage Stamp enthusiast I attended the U.S.P.S. 'INUGURATION POSTMARK CEREMONIES. I CREATED HISTORIC ENVELOPES WITH ATTENDANT POSAGE STAMPS. IF you go... AND WANT TO MAKE LASTING MEMORIES... 2. THINGS.. A CAMERA... AND ENERGY.


The Euphoria will be second to none. Your Congessman dn Senators would be delighted to see y'ALL. They may have Ticckets.BUT ya gotta be early ( nO REALATION to Joe Early. LOL.


JUST DO IT!YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT


I AM GOING!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment