Thursday, November 17, 2016

CHAINSAW MASSACRE OF TREES IN THE BROOKFIELDS!

It just doesn't seem right to find stumps revealing absurd felling of trees on Birch Hill Road! Do we have a person in charge of tree removal? Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am on a mission!


                                       
 "TREES "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


by Joyce Kilmer


"I think that I shall never see
 A poem as lovely as a tree.


A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;


A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;


A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair:


Upon whose bosom snow has lain:
Who intimately lives with rain,


Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.


I DON'T HAVE TO GO AN INCH FURTHER
IN PLEADING MY CASE AS "ONLY GOD CAN MAKE A TREE!!'





No comments:

Post a Comment