Friday, November 11, 2016

SO HOW DID YOU SLEEP LAST NIGHT, "BUTTERFLY?"

I woke up cold at 3:45 AM. A bald head, sleeping in the nude, etc. I got up and checked my Pageviews on my BLOG. Maybe 80+  overnight. Not bad. I donned my Ozark Trail zippered vest  Put on a knitted touque and zipped back into slumber..directly into Stage 4 R.E.M sleep (Rapid Eye Movement!) Now my dreams were in technicolor! LOL.






I dreamt about my esteemed friend "Jeffrey Edison," and Uncle Albert as if they were connected to my drool-stained pillow. I woke-up in daylight. My Tesla Mind was further charged!


TGIF..


Yours very truly,




Robert Louis Potvin
Chief-Blogger in Charge


VETERANS DAY 2016
R.L.P.... A Vietnam Veteran
West Brookkfield, Massachusetts


P.S. Christmas music on Veteran's Day..  Charter Communications!









...

No comments:

Post a Comment