Wednesday, November 30, 2016

ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK?

If you have a legitimate reason and "look 'em straight in the eye your wishes may be granted! Man is a curious animal so I say... go for it! Propositions can run from "Will you marry me" to "May I please have your autograph! I have tried both successfully.


In a daring move, twice, I petitioned my teachers to receiving a higher grade, twice. It worked. What could I lose? ASK!




As I see it, all of life is negotiating... give or take...yes or no. Failure in getting your wishes will give you a chance to begin again. "If you quit now, Bobby, don't come back!" Sure you can call me a Hound. So what! Perseverance and determination will get you what you bargained. Behind every "No" lies a "Yes!"




Get some Self-Confidence..plan your attack and GO FOR THE GOLD!


Robert Louis Potvin
Blogger-in-Charge
West Brookfield, MA













No comments:

Post a Comment