Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TRUMP WINS WEST BROOKFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS!

Unofficial Vote Tally: 2,050 Votes Cast:


November 8, 2016


 The final vote count.. direct from the computers gives Donald J. Trump 999 votes...compared to Hillary's total vote  of 857. Hilalry's vote is .857857 of The Donald's.


Senator Anne Gobi "hammered" challenger Ehrhad to a Re-election in the Massachusetts Senate on Beacon Hill garnering 1,206 votes compared to the loser's 797.


Evangelits captured 1,547 votes as Berthiaume got two more at 1,549 votes! Cassie got 1,143 and Vance 745.


IT IS ABSOLUTELY unforgivable  MCGOVERN RAN UNOPPOSED! Personally, I have never seen "this cat" cat in our Brookfields neighborhood. Not a good sign for our Democracy!


Fortunately I had two hours with my star grandchild  Madeline Grace Potvin 3rd Grader at West Brookfield Elementary School. My "sweetheart granddaughter sat intently on the couch as POPS reviewed a new picture book I bought for this historic occasrtion :The Presidents!


 I have invested well in my beautiful grandchildren. From GW to the present President I gracefully glissaded through the pages..one President at a time. Wonderful. I captured "Maddie's imagination as opposed to poisioning her cerebral.. whatever.


"Laid-Back Chase Robert" kinda was in and our of my speech ot one beautiful girl: Madeline qhile SonJosh flicked his remote. No Comment! LOL


In other very important news, Thanks to my new friend at the Worcester VA I received a 230 page medical report recounting everything  about BOP POTVIN's miracle recovery of 1. Bone Cancer and 2. a weight loss from 2i7 'kilos to tonight's "weigh-in " of 184. My goal is 172 lbs. by 1/1/2017. Wont you join me in losing weight?..Aw, come on!
 Because of "VA Mary" and  "Donna-Diana" I obtained my Prescription for a corrected vision! Yep, "Potvin Needs Bifocals." Thank You, Doctor Landry!


And so it goes...Election Day..2016..Who will our next President be?


AMERICA AND AMERICANS  NEED TO GET THEIR ACTS TOGETHER!


Thank you for reading my intense BLOG!..Lol..Approaching 300 Pageviews for today!


Sincerely yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 Chief Blogger - In Charge
West Brookfield, Massachusetts 011585












































No comments:

Post a Comment