Friday, November 25, 2016

WEALTHY-TYPES- LOOK AT AVERAGE BOBS DIFFERENTLY

A very old lady in Barre, a few years back, confided in me "some people don't thing their "poop" stinks. Condescending views of humanity, especially with the working poor, disabled and homeless leaves them out in the cold.


There just isn't enough "love and understanding" as I see it. Snooty noses and special social clubs keep average Bobs out! I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE IN THIS REGARD. When I see tired old faces of the bureaucracy hobnobbing with President-elect Trump I feel the Fat Cats  are moving in on Pennyslvania Avenue. I think I am changing my mind on attending the Inauguration on January 20, 2017. I have better things to do.


THIS BLACK & BLUE HAS BEEN A WINNER FOR ME. Tending to business, covering "bounced checks".. getting my new Smart Phone by Jacob in Sturbridge-Verizon and shopping at "The Army" gives my much happiness.Saw Josh, Lily and Madeline first thing delivering photos from the JFK trip via LIZAK COACHES of Warren, MA.


My act is improving with every positive move. How are you doing?


Life is good.


Very truly yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
HEAD BLOGGER
The Brookfields

No comments:

Post a Comment