Saturday, November 19, 2016

HOW I DROPPED FROM 217 LBS.TO 183 LBS!

The first thing in losing weight is to alter your attitudes! Desire precludes all else. You have got to change your eating habits. I have shed so much weight over the past 4 years because I rad the sugar content of anything that may raise a Red Flag. Yes, exercise is good, but not necessarily the answer. By my keeping active I get my exercise!


Everyone likes a compliment and for good reason s it tells you things are going in your favor. Cease and desist  junk food. This stuff is a cumulative poison. I observe the swill folks are eating for breakfast. They would be smarter if they bought two doggie bones instead. Plus "two packs of Marlboro" is insane. "GOOD HEALTH IS WEALTH!"


I have stopped buying "Chips"..Ice Cream and the rest.


Losing weight is all about self-discipline and determination. Run if you must but WADDLING  just don't get it if you ask me. I now weigh myself twice a day! It's up to you.


Give it a shot!! Your self-respect will soar with each pound lost. 'Try It.. You'll Like It.'


The ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


"







No comments:

Post a Comment