Wednesday, November 30, 2016

TIME TO PURCHASE A 70" HDTV FOR CHRISTMAS!

My first HDTV cost me $1700. It was a 40" job and I knew no differently! Then I jumped into a 50" HDTV and I thought I was the Cat's Meow. Presently I own a 65" Toshiba which fills my room with YouTube pleasures and digital images on Bedroom Television. But now Walmart is touting a 70" VIZIO for about $1,000!




I have gone from Kukla Fran and Ollie and Howdy Doody  "TO THE PRESENT MOMENT." The reality is television offers us so many options!




Home from Vietnam in March of 1968 I bought my folks a new Zenith Color TV from Lyman G. (Mac) McKenzie! I recall paying him with a $500 Bill  and 2 hundreds. It was a quantum leap for us at 18 South Main. In marriage I bought a portable Zenith Color job with a Remote Control. The next big step came in 1986 when I saw Jimmy Cadman's SONY TRINITRON! I wanted a flat-screen TV and I got one!




We live by the Tube more than ever today. If so, why not shed your Cathode Ray antique television and surge into 2017 in Style!? These VIZIOS are crafted in Mexico  and you will need a Whooping Crane and a truck to move it...100lbs, maybe! You will need to be at least 9 feet from the screen and it is worth it!




"You deserve a break today!" HO..Ho..HO














ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Chief Blogger-in-Charge
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
November 30, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment