Wednesday, November 16, 2016

PAGEVIEWS TODAY...A RECORD..448!

'As ye sow, so shall ye reap!" 'Money is the harvest of your production" Finance, Research, Production and Sales. The magic of making your world go around! And the magic word is attitude!


Simple, dear Watson. Heed my advice and "Lead The Field" an audio dvd sold by Nightengale-Conant.It works for me and it can work for you. Are you Fat, Dumb and Happy or do you want to make something of your life? The proof is in the pudding. I was 217 pounds and my "Punk Son" said I looked like a Billiken. I did something about it over the last 4 years. Today I weigh in at 183lbs. As the U.S. Army Sergeant said..."Get your head out of your ass!" I lost 16 lbs in Basic Training.. Life is all about SELF-DISCIPLINE. IF you subordinate your sex drive you will have new-found energies. Every one has an animal instinct.Dogs, Cats and us rational beings.. almost.... the enimal in us all can ruin our lives. "Straighten up and fly right! That's an Order! and I practice what I preach.


Time for a 9 inch tub of Hot Water. This keeps me out of hot water...LOL.


Kibrary Meeting at Salems was fruitful. My peroration had meaning! Ms. March is a wonderful librarian as is Holly and Mary. Thanks.


To Worcester tomorrow.


Yours sincerely,




ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
ADVANCED BLOGGER
WEST BROOKFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS
Boppot2002@yahoo.com
Eyefetch.com BobbyP




























No comments:

Post a Comment