Tuesday, November 15, 2016

JFK LIBRARY & MUSEUM TO HOST WEST BROOKFIELD STUDENTS

Dear Readers of My Blog...


















This is great news to report that  on Monday, November 21,  2016, 40 fifth graders and attendant chaperones and teachers will ride to Columbia Point, South Boston in style!
John Lizak, President of LIZAK TOURS, Warren, MA is donating a white coach which will depart from the WBES around 8:30 A.M. Principal Collene Muca will spearhead the entire trip. I have a PBS DVD entitled "The Kennedys" and a lifetime of poignant JFK memories to show and share the kids. AS an American.. it my duty!


Chase Robert and Madeline Grace will join the 5th grade. Both grandchildren beamed with approval when I told them tonight. Son Josh relates ' REPORT CARDS at the Potvin Birch Hill residence  are ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs'! Way to go my Grandchildren. Pops is immensely proud of your High Achievements! I always imparted this idea "there are two types of humans...LEANERS and LEADERS"! Clearly son Joshua Byron and Heidi and  are rearing 21st Century Americans, precocious, and beautiful and yes, worldly.


In raising children ...you must show your kids  the world!  Sons Ben and Josh are peripatetic. .... seeing close to 50 States and a trip "Down Under" in 1990, along with my 73 old mother, Rita.. We stopped in Hawaii 3 days. Mother loved the flora found in  Paradise. Then, as now, I spend my money learning.


"The Ladies of the West Brookfield Library," Katelyn, Holly and Mary Beth are doing a  superior job  in our bibliotheque. The Merriam-Gilbert Public Library has vision. The library Planning Committee meets tomorrow night at the Historic Salem-Cross Inn... just a mile down the road.


Here's a little shout-out for my own display at the Library.." Memoirs of VIETNAM AND LBJ! "Hey, Look Me Over!" LOL,


..."...and I have miles to go before I sleep!"


Thank You.


Yours truly,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Chief Blogger-in-Charge
West Brookfield, Massachusetts





No comments:

Post a Comment