Monday, November 14, 2016

"The highest degree of wisdom is integrity."..Shimon Peres

This poignant quote found in Forbes Magazine. I deal with integrity every day in the many miles I travel around Worcester County and beyond. Maybe the most honest folks in our "Runaway world of 2017" challenges me to be "erect and data-collecting." While I mildly disappointed with a local bank to further say "No, Bob"... hey, I'm a big boy. It is their loss. Screw 'em.


This Indian Summer Monday rang my chimes! I renewed acquaintances with Timmy N and Joe P on my way back to my Rhonda Honda....208,000 miles and sparkling and PAID FOR  bankers. I am categorically out!  Money is more than the root of all evil. It can distort the way we live. PAS MOI!


Maybe I got my Verison (Poceket-Pool-Pal) fixed? But there's more good news.. not from the former Good News bank, but a super collection of Hummel Figurines for auction. It is too early to be definite in my plans.. but the way a certain Sturbridge hotel treated me.. it was like I have VD! Not good. I am not so sure the corporate greed has been transformed into a cancer that has metalized every where I turn... it is really sad. Americans are too anxious. Absolutely everyone appears to be in a hurry going nowhere.  everybody.


Lucky those who have inherited Millions. If anything, the Late Jim Kenary is quoted as saying " Money creates as many problems as it solves.! Jim was funny.


He told me a story about "a man who had a horse... and the horse DROPPED DEAD. The geezer said "He never did that before!" Come on and laugh...the 300 Pageviewers of yesterday seem to be so up tight! Forget the goddamn news! This is where "Less is more... and more is less." SIMPLICITY IS OVERWHELMING IN VIRTUE. "If you can't stand the heat... get out of the kitchen." President Harry S. Truman.


If you just back away and savor the present moment awareness  you will feel better! Today I studied the awesome stonewalls surrounding my Brookfields. I once had a date from Napoleon, Norh Dakota, Trish D. who related saying "I thought you said people took them for granite when I said "GRANTED!" These stone walls reveal  absolutely so much about our New England heritage. My Main Man, Richard Kemp and family are masters in wall building. We also nee more people to mend walls.


I DON'T LIKE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE GOLD AND SILVER MARKETS.The bottom line to all this stuff is fear and greed and oh, yes, the poor. It is a sin to see all the vacancies... houses abandoned and to have folks in South Boston and elsewhere  drinking and drugging.


I'm not a Mother Teresa and the other kind of "mother" but I do know..."nothing stays the same under the Sun."


If you don't want to learn about the world we live in and choose to play ostrich...that's your business.."HUMANITY FROM SPACE" The PBS Video reveals the absolute truth about he big picture.


Sincerely yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER-IN-CHARGE
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
November 14, 2016




























No comments:

Post a Comment