Sunday, November 13, 2016

JUST HOW STUBBORN ARE YOU...REALLY?!

Today, I encountered  two of the most stubborn people I have ever met... Family and friends is all I am at liberty to say. I MEAN STUBBORN! The concept of Transactional Analysis.. I'M OK..  You're OK will unlock your brain's power.


... OR DO YOU NEED Draino for your Braino! This stuff is better than having a mental shampoo.


   I was tooling around in my Rhonda Honda and loving it. Dunkin Doughnuts for a fabulous Bacon, egg, cheese on a bun...Coffee, donut and OJ. I relaxed scanning the $6.00 Sunday Times from New York City. A good read revealing the wealthy of the world. Things are absurd, yet revealing in the prices.


Next, it was "Dirty Laundry" at the Warren Laundromat. $2.00 a load! Saw people and friends from WB. I like owners as there are genuine. But today I was on a fast horse. To Sturbridge and the multiplex of Box Stores: Verizon, Staples. T.J. Maxx and Walmart.


No specifics but WOW. I did buy 2 pair of trousers as my flag trousers are falling down...LOL. Now, a Size 38 /30 Nice. I had a Subway Soup...potato, cheese, ice cubes and a cold drink..OJ $4.78.


From Sturbridge I zoomed up the Senator Philip A. Quinn super-highway..The Podunk Pike. I sped up to 80mph listening to "The Black Train CD by Josh Turner. Back at Staples I had my VA medical record coil- bound.."Good kid" at the helm .


Then to North Brookfield to "Sister Jan & Rays."After a hug a very cordial visit.. then a fabulous array of small gifts then to a quick visit to Steve M. I picked up my "Humanity from Space" PBS DVD. Then, after unwrapping my goodies a call to Doerun, Georgia. My rotund auctioneer-brother tried to match wits with Bob Potvin. LOL.


As my tic-toc approaches 10:30 PM.. My 9" tub of hot water keeps me out of hot water...


Say "Goodnight, Dick!"


'Goodnight Bob!.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment