Sunday, November 6, 2016

CATHEDRALS OF THE 21ST CENTURY: U.S.SHOPPING MALLS

Sorry, but millions of Americans may suffer nervous breakdowns! "I'm old and I don't have much gold but I think I abound in wisdom....Common Sense.)


Here's the deal: Old Bob was headed for the JFK Museum. Somehow, the Mass Pike"sucked" so I tool the Low Road...Route 9. Dad used to speak of driving brand new cars for Fullam Motors in the late Thirties. Frankly I was not inany hury as 98 % of the motorists are today.


Absolutely everybody is in a hurry, GOING NOWHERE. BAD!


My neW breakfast habits at DD are great.


Ok, now after chowing down and tending to some official business in Warren I headed EAST. My Sunday Morning was truly coming down. No din from the radio... just 'intellectual properties." LOLO.


Not being in a hurry on the "Pressure Pike" I glissaded in Natick and The Mall. I  had a reason! My "new old Cashmere winter coat had sleeves that were too long. Enter my ".."Hong-Kong Tailor" LEE'S..WHO AIMS TO PLEASE..OK. $25 to tailer two sleeves "One dollar more to have it done today..right now.! TIME IS MONEY..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.


Now, I was a "Roaming Harry S. Truman"..Essentially I speak to anybody..WHY NOT ' I LOVE PEOPLE BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF. If this troubles you... maybe you should check attitudes! Are you a misanthrope? Anyway, after wearing my coat out of the Mall and having Security help me find BLOG 1. I SHOVED OFF AND GOT ON THE TAXACHUSETTS T.


TURNPIKE.














If you think the prices at the Mall are usurious... let me tell you allow me to relate to you, my faithful BLOG readers.. Westboro Pike Pit Stop. After doing a pit..LOL..I went into the store with a cold drink in mind. I grabbed some type of "Farms" Banana and some other crap.....$3.99 for  a 12 oz plastic bottle. I retorted "NOT TODAY!"
You know what? Big Business and Big Government are putting the screws to us!


As I see it.. the only way to "beat the System" is to make Egg Saled Sandwiches ahead of time and buy a gallon of Allen's freshly squeezed Apple Cider. It just doesn't matter to me..


RIGGED... "to manipulate or fix in advanced by deceptive or dishonest means.

BY ALL MEANS... VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!


ROBERT L. POTVIN
CHIEF-BLOGGER-IN CHARGE
WINE VILLAGE AND LITTLE CANADA
THE BROOKFIELDS, MAS
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AACHUSETTS




















After getting 300+ Pageviews  and today only 75 PV I feel everything is RIGGED.. Yes, I am cynical!


No comments:

Post a Comment