Saturday, November 12, 2016

WISDOM OUTWEIGHS WEALTH!

Some days are diamonds some days are gold. Today was neither! The ride to Mohegan Sun was sunny... but that's all.


The best part of this day was found at The Salvation Army in Spencer! IF you are foolishly spending "big bucks" elsewhere you might check your attitudes! My man Angel.. top "Army worker" related to me 6 months ago 'When you spend money here you are helping all the poor. This message pierced my heart!


The place was booming today... mostly of the female type. As an Estate Auctioneer I know the score from top to bottom. You may agree or disagree...You have Free Will.


All thrift stores in the U.S. are fair play. Savvy, discerning shoppers can land bargains. Big deal. Too many folks quibble over peanuts revealing themselves. Generous or cheap..I truly know and understand the workings of the mind.


Having received "insider information" earlier in the day at Mohegan Sun it was not shocking to learn the truth. "Alcohol, tobacco and machines rule. More losers then winners. I thank God I do not game!


So now I will ensconce in my Easy Chair and relax.  Tomorrow is another day!


Yours truly,






ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
SATURDAY'S BLOGGER IN CHARGE
WEST BROOKFIELD, MA.







No comments:

Post a Comment