Thursday, November 10, 2016

'IF YOU'VE GOT THE MONEY...I'VE GOT THE TIME!"

BOB POTVIN'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INTELLECTUAL GROWTH'


"THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING"  Norman Peale Preacher
" You Can If You Think You Can" NVP


This One Book reversed my direction at age 35!




1. 'I'M OK-YOU'R OK" by Thomas A. Harris, M.D.








This one book "The Transactional Analysis" Breakthrough that's changing the consciousness and people who never felt OK about themselves"


AETNA OFFERED ME A 3 DAY PROGRAM THAT GAVE ME A MENTAL SHAMPOO! Read the book.






2."THINK AND GROW RICH"  by Napoleon Hill... Maybe on YouTube? Read the book.








3."THE COURAGE TO CHANGE" by Dennis Wholey..








"A book that can  and will change a lot of lives"  ..Detroit Free Press

The author is an alcoholic. I quit ...not necessarily on my own 1985. 'Quit drinking and start rally living!' Bob Potvin








4. ' THE COMPLETE FOOD COUNTER'   Annette Natow & Jo-Ann Heslin




      Over 80-0 pages.


 Read these over the Fall and Winter. You must make a concerted effort to want to change your life's direction..


I AM...I CAN.. AND I WILL.


Nightengale-Conant.. the biggest and best in the Audio world of  SELF-DEVELOPMENT. I know as the last 40 years introduced me to a wonderful world free of hang-ups.


My "evening weight" is 186lbs. What's yours? LOL


Sincerely yours,


Robert Louis Potvin
Chief Blogger - in- Charge
West Brookfield, Taxachusetts


P.S. No more Facebook.. PEOPLE EITHER READ MY BLOG...OR
READ MY BLOG!













































No comments:

Post a Comment