Wednesday, November 2, 2016

LOSE WEIGHT..EASY!

  1. Put a lock on your refrigerator door. LOL
  2. Only buy tiny bags of Lays Chips ( I like the Dill Pickle flavor!)
  3. Respect your bodies. Look in the mirror...what do you see? I did...OMG
  4. Weigh yourselves.. and your spouse daily. Keep a written record!
  5. Increase your consumption of water. (Quaboag Spring Water) :)
  6. Please take pride in your new found Self Discipline. ( I mean it)
  7. Sugar is the KILLER.  I read all labels before I buy!
  8. Increasee your Proteins. Non Fat Milk. (Got Milk?!) 'Help Me..Help Me
  9. Go for a swim!
  10. Most of all Eat a good breakfast.  "Portion Control!"


    1.  HealthOMeter digital scales at Wal*Mart $20..cheap
    2. 90 can do wonders for ou.. and me..
    3. My goal is 172 LBS by March 30.
P>S Eating Out is too expensive if you ask me. (DANGER ZoNE)












No comments:

Post a Comment