Tuesday, January 9, 2018

WARMER, MUCH WARMER 52 DEGREES WARMER!

I think the human condition likes change! Forty-eight hours later my pipes are thawed literally and figuratively. The best part was "my long winter's nap 11:00 PM to 10:30 AM. It was an R&R of sorts. My cold is no worse and my spirit's fine. I owe everybody so it seems. Gave Mansfield Ins. a "Good faith fifty." How did I go wrong? I know how by being overly optimistic on the TVA fiasco. I meet with Ronnie tomorrow.


At the same time I've solicited work at the auction schools across the land. I feel I offer folks a superior product in instruction. We shall see.


"Pray for rain and Johnny Sain".. a war chant of the Boston Braves. Remember?


Not broke... but badly bent!


Robert Louis Potvin
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360  Anytime





No comments:

Post a Comment