Friday, January 26, 2018

APPRAISER-AUCTIONEER - BOB POTVIN AU-2000

An auctioneer - appraiser must be versed in many, many areas. Traditionally, knowledge of inanimate objects was reasonably easy. Today it can be a different ballgame.


Advancing technologies coupled with MADE IN CHINA goods have flooded the markets. This means all of the junque in an estate may be worth less and in many cases worthless! BEWARE!


I began trading at a very young age. As soon as I had a full time job with Aetna I began speculating. It was in my blood then and it is in my blood NOW at age 75+. I have won and I have lost.Winning is much more fun. LOL


Anybody 60 or above should have an exit plan.KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE! A written appraisal can guide your children and family for future applications. It will give you a discipline and knowledge of reasonable values. My fee is $300 for a typed appraisal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment