Tuesday, January 16, 2018

179 PAGEVIEWS YESTERDAY 313 PV TODAY, 7009 LAST MONTH

I think blogging depends on several factors. If I pick a topic such as TRUMP and his weight I may get some curiosity. If I write about that mess Dollar General is fashioning at the entry way of NBHS I might get some interest. If I write about my most recent haircut: forget it! Did receive my front page article of December 27 & 28 in the St. Albans Messenger.


As I tell my friends "I work at it!" I am curious, have a sense of history, and give a damn about my fellow man. Too much emphasis in life is "KEEPING UP WITHT HE JONESES." Just be yourselves, I say. Who gives a hoot.


I know this time of the year can be a bitch.. so...make things happen. GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.. AND GET OUT OF YOURSELVES. Today I visited the Cailles in North Brookfield, sister Jan wasn't home so I went to the West Brookfield Town Hall and paid a visit to Johanna. Then I went to the library and had Holli order me some books on labor.


By digging in a topic I learn. The more I learn the more self-confidence I will have on a given topic. I did buy 8 cans of Habitant Pea Soup for my stretch to finish on January 24th SS.


I weigh 182 and "Fat so" weighs 238lbs.


Let it snow. We had a nice reprieve for a week.


My hyacinths are progressing. Terribly interesting stroke of nature and the life cycle. Maybe a month away? I love the redolence of the hyacinth. All is well with Ben & Josh and families.


Life is a journey; my life is revealing!


Yours truly,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Adventure Man
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360

No comments:

Post a Comment