Tuesday, January 30, 2018

PIMSLEUR FRENCH COURSE

There's nothing more rewarding on a cold January Tuesday that brushing up on your French! Although it has been 60 years since Stanley H. Kuniholm introduced me to the French language and followed by G. Richard Rene' at Worcester Junior College, and Mr. O'Neil at Saint Louis University, the French language is in my blood!


My parents spoke broken Canadian French at home when they wanted to keep secrets from my sister Jan and I. A few years ago Rudy Heller of Brookfield recommended I subscribe to the PIMSLEUR  APPROACH. Today, I dug out 7CDs for a review of conversational French. It is really good.


PIMSLEUR advertises "Quick & Simple French"..NO BOOKS! NO CLASSES! TOTALLY AUDIO. Why not visit PIMSLEUR APPROACH.COM / CUSTOMER? or call 1-866-204-7139.


French is called a Romance Language and that it is.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"C" STUDENT
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment