Wednesday, January 17, 2018

MY ELVIS COLLECTION FOR RESALE

About 6 weeks ago I took a chance on buying an Elvis collection from an 88 year old woman! My suspicion was I would have some fun in the process of reviewing it. I was right! I try to anticipate the depths of a New England winter by having activities that will please me. Today's Elvis task did.


As I see it, the whole phenomenon of Elvis Presley was incredible. Sure the naysayers slam him with the drug accusations and the goodness experienced in his short life is indelible in our spirits.


My collection has some depth to it. Two books lead the purchase: Elvis Presley, The Man, The Life and The Legend by Pamela Clark Keogh is impressive.Elvis and the Colonel by Dirk Vellegen with Mick Farren is a capturing title worth reviewing.


One must remember ELVIS is exploited to this day. This collection has some depth to it. Magazines go back to 1978, the year after Elvis died. I have aa Reader's Digest LP Elvis Sings Inspirational Favorites.. An attractive cover.


There are paperbacks, a TV Guide, audio cassettes and an 8-Track I'll be selling... plus many dvd movie of Elvis.


Nothing finer to pass the time away and having fun in the process. I read where "Johnson" went to Rhode Island for a wheel barrow of money. LOL.Two weeks from tomorrow will be February first. How exciting for Ground Hogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment