Monday, January 15, 2018

ESCAPE TO HAWAII WITH ELVIS!

In the depth of winter I always escape to the South Pacific (in my mind.) I know what it is like swimming in the South China Sea in January as I did in Vietnam in 1967. You might say it is glorious to have gentle breezes serenading you with coconuts falling from above. The Vietnamese used to sell sliced pineapples with modified knife handles for 25P.


Tonight, "Uncle Elvis" came into my pad for another showing "ELVIS Aloha From Hawaii." .. January 14, 1973. Via Satellite. I delight in having my 75" television, a smart purchase indeed, as I have found the exit to cable. Now I must pull the plug once and for all.


My video collection of History, NASA, Concerts, and more, total 105. My library is complete. I have an Elvis Collection of 7. I have over a dozen of WWII. Vietnam, Korea, 8 Civil War and more. MOON Landing and other NASA footage.


The Eagles, Springsteen and lesser popular recording artists. You can see every day and night are fulfilling. I am certain I'll be adding more and upgrading some to my liking.


Hawaii is my Paradise. The beautiful surf of Waikiki Beach is good for my soul. Of course a pounding Nauset surf in in summer  is my heaven on earth.


Do yourself a favor and "change your life's channels." Log onto ELVIS as he lives forever. This 1973 broadcast by satellite was first. ALOHA!


Robert Louis Potvin
Sea Cruiser






Box 11,
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment