Monday, January 29, 2018

GRAMMYS 2018

My Sunday evening was spent in the confines of my porch. Somehow I latched onto the Grammy Awards, live from New York. I had a front row seat on my 75" BRAVIA by Sony. The evening proved to be better than the World Series, Super Bowl and all other contests combined.


Old Tony Bennett kicked things off. I note he now sports a moustache! The dancing and performing was truly brilliant. The youth of the stage revealed a whole new array of talents and tattoos! Rap music doesn't do anything to yours truly  but it sure moves the souls of "brothers and sisters."


One of my favorites is Lady GaGa. She didn't win the post nominated for. Beyonce' did. But the singer who stold the show was young BRUNO MARS! His hits of "GRENADE" and "JUST THE WAY YOU ARE" are known by me. BM won Album of the Year with 24K, Record of the Year and Song of the Year "THAT'S WHAT I LIKE."


The Grammy Awards were truly the best and I appreciated watching them from the confines of  my home! Thank you, "Gram
."

No comments:

Post a Comment