Sunday, January 28, 2018

SETON HALL WINS OVER DEPAUL

After losing 2, The Hall came back with a win in Chicago! The team seems to be too good to be bad.


I drove to Springfield to find my buddy suffering from a bout with the gout. All bets were off to go to Windsor so I traveled to the New England Air Museum, again, and visited with my 92 year old pilot friend, Gould McIntyre. It is always a thrill to chat with Mr. McIntyre.


I quizzed Gould about air planes and he responded "anything Pratt Whitney is good. I moseyed around the museum of aircraft in awe. These silver sentinels are so imposing.. so big.. bigger than life.


  1. There are three future programs scheduled.. February School Vacation the 17th - 25 .. 4 items Balsa Wood Airplane Workshop
  2. Lego Flying Machine Contest
  3. Parachute Drop
  4. Frisbee Fun
  5. Straw Rocket Launch
On March 3, 2018 WOMEN TAKE FLIGHT


On April 7, 2018 SPACE EXPO.


Check their website www.neam.org for details.


Getting down to the wire for the final three days in January!


Stay tuned.


Yours truly,


ROBERT L. POTVIN
Sunday Blogger
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360
B-52



No comments:

Post a Comment