Sunday, January 7, 2018

"FAT TONY THE PLUMBER"

It was a light-hearted moment in a day of chasing hot water in my Poodle-house. Frozen this and frozen that brought about a challenge for SonJosh. It worked and he worked in getting me hot water for a "THREE-DAY TUB." Heidi cheered me on for "running water" and in thinking about running water  and Dr. Grace's theory I opt for "hot running water. Did you ever immerce your body in COLD WATER? Maybe in the heat of summer, yes, but not in the cold of winter. Come on! LOL


GrandSon Chase went down to defeat in a basketball game at WBES. It's only a game, Chase-boy.


The landlord bought a spiffy gold curtain for my doorway to my bedroom. Alan Jackson got in his Mercury and left the village. It's still (bidder) cold at 10 degrees above zero which brings me to the topic of Wind Chill. Wind chill is about our sensation to HOW THE COLD feels ON OUR SKIN. Period!


It should be a quiet evening in the absence of the "North-Wind-Roar." Then again, another cold night. 12 degrees at 10.00 PM. Radiational cooling will see temps plummet, again. Maybe 10 Below  at Small Pox Cave? In returning to the cave over the years, in the winter, I would build a small campfire and read Lord Byron. How chilling! I like doing things MY WAY> LOL.


Been snacking on Cheesits and some V-8 Pineapple-Orange drink. Yum. My feature movie tonight will be THE JOHNNY CASH SHOW WITH  some of  Orville's "Movie Theater Buttered Popcorn in Classic Bags." Good stuff!


Tomorrow is Monday. The price of Gold & Silver should be up. Sell!


BOBBY SHAFTOE











No comments:

Post a Comment