Friday, January 5, 2018

'EGGS ROBERT'

And so it goes...eggs by Robert! Each day I live I try to be "full throttles ahead." I do what I want to do... not someone to the contrary. On this frigid Friday I simply dressed accordingly and went by my business as usual. Dirty laundry didn't do me in and I responded in Warren accordingly. I stole a Forbes Magazine with Trump's pix on the cover. GAG.


On a secret mission after three failures I found a bank that has $200 in rolls of JFK Half-Dollar. No luck as they all had been gone thru. Not a big deal as I deposited them in my new bank "COUNTRY BANK!" I am paying down my credit card debt like everyone else has after the cavalcade of Christmas you-know-what.


Then I decided it was time for a box of sand & salt from the WB sand pile. Then I sanded Josh's driveway and my own. Next on my agenda was a visit with the kids. Lily and Maddie were bundled up as I sanded their driveway. SonJosh came out with his Guerilla fir hat and a smile. I wore my New Zealand cap from the Whitmans. You just don't wear out sheepskin.


Got a call from my buddy at the JFK Library. We chatted at length about entrepreneurial stuff. We stick together, you know.


In this "Montreal weather" I am discovering freezing air sneaking my pad. I discovered two new  windows  that weren't shut tight. Shame. Then I was attacked by a "cold-air-leak" from Wikki-leak. LOL. I folded up newspaper and tucked it in for now. I alerted the Landlord of my discovery!


Wood and sponge weather stripping does the trick. Go see Howe Lumber for some. Any dummy can fit and nail the strip...It will save you $$$$$.


As I said to Josh.. "We are only at January 5th." TIGHTEN UP YOUR LIVING QUARTERS.. regardless. "Supply & Demand will see a SPIKE in oil prices..#2 Fuel for sure. How efficient is your oil burner firing? Check it out. I think it takes a COLD SNAP like this for us to get things together. Why not give DAYHOFF INSULATION  and AIR SEALING of Foster Hill, W Brookfield at 774-321-4649!Remember, insulation does not cost..IT SAVES. Dario Dayhoff is the Owner as well as the Installer. It is early in the heating season so just do it and save!


Repeat after me.. aw.. never mind! LOL.


From the Heart.


ROBERT LUIGI POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360






No comments:

Post a Comment