Monday, January 15, 2018

JOHN F. KENNEDY: YEARS OF LIGHTENING; DAY OF DRUM A DVD MUST!

I think Monday holidays are good for us! In extending our weekends we truncated this week's work to only 4 days. In the absence of a storm we have enjoyed an 'open weekend' for all travel. February 1st is far on the horizon.' As the days lengthen, maybe the season will strengthen.'


My day has been one of naps and Kennedy.  Years of Lightening' is new to my massive collection of history and music. I just don't do network anything anymore save Seton Hall men's basketball.


With my new found love I will grow intellectually in history and music. I don't need an ALEXIA,...I need hair! LOL.


Blogging continues to be fun for me. Any ideas or suggestions? I do read posted comments such as Buddy Smalls in Nebraska. I don't know if he means Trump or me?


Be it as it may, my friends. 'THE BEST IS YET TO COME!'


YOURS VERY TRULY,




BOB POTVIN
"Blogging Bob"
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime









No comments:

Post a Comment