Monday, January 8, 2018

34 DEGREES WARMER RIGHT NOW!

It may not be the broken back of winter but it is like a tropical heat wave! Last night at 10:40 I heard the music: RUNNING WATER pouring from my kitchen sink spigot.


We of the human race endure. The jolting of our spirits give us the realization that everything will be alright. The concept of one day at a time is instructional... at least for me!


I have a mild/moderate cold which knows no cure. A runny nose may be equaled to running water. "Not a cough in a carload" is a bunch of shit! My black Honda is better than a New Braintree salt lick. "White on white."


My austerity program on spending has kicked in. Six plain donuts for $2.00 beats six donuts for six dollars at the "Corner." Hot Cocoa from hot tap water suffices. I will still have my Chuck Eye steak as I have a supply in my freezer.


As for speculating on the weather goes... the JANUARY THAW is coming earlier than expected. And then there was "January is Jordan's month in Boston." Remember?


FORWARD EVER... BACKWARD NEVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment