Thursday, January 25, 2018

LBJ REDUX

Lyndon B. Johnson was bigger than life following the JFK Assassination! Johnson had qualities Trump will never have. He was a teacher in Cotilla, Texas before heading for Washington. He was a Democrat and LBJ loved power.


I met LBJ twice.. first in St. Louis then in Texas. I think I liked Old Lyndon more than JFK! Yep. I was an "Obedient Soldier." In the framework of a Democracy, our Commander-in-Chief must be allied with Cabinet Members and the Top Brass.. the Generals.


As Dick Cheney, VP, said to me "The World Is A Bad Place Out There".. and that it is. At this stage of the game I don't think there's much more to learn looking back. The Military-Industrial Complex is subtle to the day to day of all Americans but the reality is "PARADISE IS FOUND IN THE SHADOW OF THE SWORDS!"


Count your sheep! LOL
GIVE'EM HELL HARRY TRUMAN




I AM ABOVE THE "D" ON HOWDY WITH HOOD  2/14/1964 ST. LOUIS U.
I SHOOK LBJ'S HAND AND ASKED HIM FOR HIS HANDKERCHIEF!
"NO SON.. I MAY NEED IT LATER ON!"


Amphicar.. lbj behind the wheel


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BLOGGER
January 25, 2018


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment