Wednesday, January 10, 2018

CONDESCENDING MILLENNIALS

As I grow older I am detecting some younger-types are being raised with  certain attitudes.


"If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemns. If a child lives with  hostility she learns to fight..." and so on.


There's a distinct divide in the world of 2018. The pounding media has no mercy amongst us humans. Ratings don't mean squat to me. Newspapers and all print-media appeal to fewer. Rejection of cable TV grows. We are smothering compared to the days of Gutenberg and the movable type. Lightening best describes the world as it is!


As a detective-of-sorts  I noticed certain questioning of my wisdom by local bankers as applied to on-line banking and  failed attempts in paying my bills paid. I say "I'm not a wingnut." DA. Granted many, many, many folks born in 1942 still read newspapers and do not know a mouse from a church-mouse! Not good.


We seem to be scurrying  for a reality. "Mans In Search of Meaning" by Maxwell Maltz may be a good book to read?


I learn so much in my daily observation of Country-Corner 101. Man in his natural state is revealing. We are weak!... and I'll leave it at that.




ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Blogger
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime





No comments:

Post a Comment