Monday, January 15, 2018

MY NON-ALARMING ALARM CLOCK

First, I never use an alarm clock! But now I have a combination "Jiminy-Cricket, Marimba Band"  sound coming from my PC every morning! The sounds are actually are non-alarming letting me to doze from anywhere of 10 minutes to one hour! That's good for me at my age...."nowhere to go." LOL.


Remember the old Big Bens that rattled like a firehouse signal?! 'drop your socks and grab your pencils' as Dick Rowan & Martin once espoused in LAUGH-IN.




In another matter, boy was I sick last night as I headed for bed. That Thailand mixture John B. O'Sullivan gave me cause me to regurgitate (puke) as if I were coming out from a stupor! Enough said!


Happy Martin Luther Kings Day on this Monday at 13 degrees all over your body!


MLK Memories, next.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Enjoying Life to the fullest
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360

No comments:

Post a Comment