Thursday, January 4, 2018

A BLINDING BLIZZARD IN THE BROOKFIELDS, BROTHER!

Snow began at 4:00 AM according to reliable sources. at 11:30 I decided to brave the storm in my U.S.A.F flight jacket I "obtained" while serving in Vietnam. Some 50+ years later it is still good.


The storm is much worse than I anticipated. Six inches of fluffy white stuff is easy to handle. Driving is not. I barely made it back from the Post Office! My Honda is bad; my Allante' was great as I had snow tires then.


I see where the winds at Provicetown are 44 mph.


Have been paying bills and organizing my place and plan on zeroing on a documentary or two this afternoon. Just finished up the ham salad and Newman's Salsa. Good meal washed down with Allen's Cider.


We are doomed. Maydbe a foot or two!? LOL.


"Shovel On!"


BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment