Wednesday, January 17, 2018

TIP ON GETTING FRAMED

Nobody wants to be "framed" unless you ae in the need of one. I have always been enthralled by matting. I think an ordinary photograph can come to life with an appropriate matted frame. Over the years I spent hundreds with professional framers such as the late David Suter. Now I know differently.


Our beloved Salvation Armies of the world have an overflow supply of very costly picture frames, many matted, for nothing. Many times I grab all I can carry as the prices are .99, 1.99,2.99 in particular. I have spent as much as 9.99 for an oversized frame.


If you look at all the museums of the world FRAMES TELL THEIR STORIES with documents and pictures. Right now my office is flooded with attendant pictures and diplomas. Further, I have a back-log of standard sizes waiting for the moment.


Remember, "you can never go wrong or doing the right thing." Get the picture?


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A Framed Blogger
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime


No comments:

Post a Comment