Sunday, July 31, 2016

WHY I LIKE DONALD J. TRUMP

I don't think Trump is beholden to anybody. I think he is his own man. I think he's rough on the edges. Trump is articulate and very worldly. I don't know if he drives a car or sleeps in a limousine. It is quite evident he is a family man.. three times over.

I think Trump is reasonably sincere. Trump has a voracious appetite for life. No previous presidential candidate has demonstrated such chutzpah. He is intrepid in most regards. He should be a wrestler. Maybe Jesse Ventura can help Donald Trump?

I think his kids are polished as is his wife. The Campaign is truly a Trump-style enterprise. He seems informed with appropriate numbers. Clearly he is building his team of experts. I think his heart is in winning in November. Can he do it?

We are too far away from the Finish Line. Too many things might happen. Trump has an immense position, identity and maybe a penchant for putting his foot in his mount. I sincerely enjoy writing about The Donald. As one old timer once said "We Shall See!"


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment